BACK TO BUSINESS…. SAFELY!
We care about the wellbeing of our guests and we are committed to respecting all the COVID health and safety standards suggested by the latest national and regional guidelines.
Our family-run B&B, with a small number of rooms, is ideal for respecting social distancing and guaranteeing the cleaning and disinfection of the premises.
Our Prevention Measures include:
• Sterilisation of every room by a specialized business
• Frequent and intensive cleaning and disinfection of every room as well as each object and surface in the common areas
• Washing linen and silverware at high temperatures and with anti-bacterial sanitizers
• Ventilation of the premises
• In-depth cleaning of the air conditioning's filtering systems
• Time spacing of at least 24hr between check-outs and the following check-ins
• Following social distancing measures in all common areas
• During the summer, breakfast will be served outdoors in the garden with distanced tables
Upon your arrival, we will ask you to:
• Leave your shoes by the entrance and wear the disposable slippers provided
• Wear a face mask in other people's presence
• Sanitize your hands before entering the house and before breakfast with the hydro-alcoholic gel solutions we provide